Saturday, October 11, 2014

1st anniversary

Dear my lovely wife,

Today is our 1st wedding anniversary.  I am so sorry dear… No money, no cake, no teddy bear, no big present, no expensive restaurant-nothing.  It is just a simple note to appreciate our relation as a gift from Allah and to mark one year of our beautiful union as a husband and wife.

You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Love me just the way God created me, with every scare and imperfection.

Being married to student means patience, sacrifice, and waiting. It means not to freak out when the bank account reaches minimum amount of RM10.00 (Actually it is absolute zero). It means not buying a dream house-yet, loans, debts, renting, counting coins and eating nasi lemak many times in a week.

Surprisingly, no matter what happens, no matter how, we always belief that things will work out.  And Alhamdulillah, every challenge that we went through, the end result is often a masterpiece (I think so..haha)… 

Thank you for being there… always...  

Please pray for us that we will always love and obey Allah (especially me...T.T). Because when we love Him, for sure He will take care of our matters, love and preserve our love until Jannah, insyaAllah

Surely (as for) those who believe and do good deeds for them will Allah bring about love –Surah Maryam;96


Love you,

Abg :)





No comments:

Post a Comment